This Is Us

Blog Archive

Followers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Wedding Update

So this weekend has been busy in the world of our wedding planning.

We have been meeting with the wedding coordinator...

{Here is my shameless plug for Chelsea at Tan Tar A Resort. If you are getting married at Lake of the Ozarks, get married at Tan Tar A. Period. Trust Me!}

And we made, stuffed, addressed, and sent about 125 invites.



They look awesome.



There is something about seeing it all in writing that is SO exciting!

Is all of this planning stressing me (us) out?

Actually, no.

After we left our meeting today, I told Chad the ridiculous amount of calm I had about all the wedding planning.

And it feels GREAT!

As for now, we are doing well.

Two-ish weeks before the wedding, ask me again how I'm doing. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment