This Is Us

Blog Archive

Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Oh, Those Weekends!

I LOVE weekends.

Have I ever mentioned that?

Because I do.

Because usually weekends are a time to spend with family and friends.

Because I don't have to go to work.

Because I don't (technically) have to do homework.

And because lately, at the end of every weekend I find myself thinking and realizing how blessed we truly are.

So what was on the plans for this weekend?

Oh, nothing much, we just got Chad $240 worth of ties for free, thanks to the rewards program at Men's Wearhouse...

Spent some time with our awesome nephews, reading and snuggling and playing.



Okay, so mostly they wanted to play with Chad, but that's okay.

It just confirms what I already knew. He's gonna be the best dad ever!

And, we got to see an exciting milestone in Emmett's little life! 



He started baby food this weekend and he is just as happy as can be about that!

The picture is a little blurry, because he was kicking and waving his arms because he was so excited!

On the wedding front,

The flowers for the wedding are DONE!!! PTL!

I am much more calm about the planning side of things because of this.

And, we even started to get some reply cards back! SO exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment