This Is Us

Blog Archive

Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Adventures in Nanny-land.

Moms and dads, as you read this you will probably laugh.

Little man is currently sitting in his calm down (time out) corner.



Why?

Well, because he did this:



I'd like to call this little thing Luke vs. diaper cream.

He supposedly was napping, like he should.

But really, he was massaging diaper cream into his clothes, hair, sheets, crib, and books.

And as I went in to get him from nap I saw it.



Cue "psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs" in my head.

Little man has yet to understand that this was NOT cute.

I then called my mom.

Being the smart lady she is, when she answered to me whining, "MOMMMMMYYYY...." she immediately asked what happened.

And then she laughed.

Because Lindsay did a similar thing at this age.

And told me how to pre-treat to get the stain out.

Post-mess. I was in too much shock and frustration to take a damage picture.











Lesson learned:
I'm always going to need my mommy to whine to when days with the kids aren't what I'd like them to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment