This Is Us

Blog Archive

Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

"March"-ing Through 2012!

It's March already.

No. Way.

My spring break is in a week.

Thank you, Jesus.

And a new month, well of course that means a new wreath!

In honor of St. Pats, I did a fabric tie wreath in all greens, using this original pin:

It didn't have complete directions as far as scrap length, but I'd venture to say I used 1 inch by 10 inch scraps.

I'm not much into that whole "measuring" thing.

And you know what?

It turned out just fine!


I know, I know, the scraps in the top left could use a little fluffing, but I've gotta be at work soon, so this is what you get!


I had bought this "R" on a sale and had planned to use it the whole time.

(Yes, I am loving this whole "new last name" thing!)

But then I realized it needed something else...


So when I found this little guy at Michaels yesterday, (on sale no less!) I knew it was perfect!

It is actually a pick, so I cut off some of the wire and then just stuck it down into the foam. Easy.


I'm actually really liking it!

And it will be especially good for next year because the lovely town I am moving to celebrates St. Pats on the same level as Christmas!

Happy March, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment