This Is Us

Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dress Fitting....Well, sort of!

Okay, so I can't show half of the pictures from my fitting today because Chad reads the blog as soon as it's updated.

But I can show the most fun part of that whole ordeal.

Yep, the Monkeyheads.

One was acting very chill, and the other was acting VERY two.

As in nearly walking in on another person's fitting room.

And running circles in the alterations lounge.

I think he just felt uncomfortable with the whole situation, so hyper-ness took over.

He's still incredibly cute though.

Lindsay and the boys

Landon "playing" with his brother

Checking out the dress fitting action.
PS there's your picslip of my dress! Its white. Big shock, I know.

Caught you throwing a tantrum, Little Man!
My favorite part about the fitting was this:

Remember this picture from when I bought the dress?


Same baby, same car seat, SO much bigger and stronger!


Possibly one of the greatest things in life is to watch kids grow and change!

Although I wish these little guys wouldn't grow up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment