This Is Us

Blog Archive

Followers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

100% Sent

Wow...just...wow.

I just got done applying for...wait for it...

TEAM CHENZHOU 2012!!!!

WOW.

Thank you, Jesus, for opening these doors!

I am so excited!

I have told Chad at least 10 times that it feels like Christmas.

As if I haven't been before, I am so thankful that the Lord placed me in a Christian home and had me marry a guy who will put his love and faith in Christ over his worry for sending his wife halfway around the world.

Because James 1:27 commands it.

Now, I owe my Mommy and Daddy money until like August, because $4000 mission trips don't mix well with being in college.

But God is good and we will work it out.

I'd like to say more but I am so excited that I can't think.


1 comment:

  1. Amy! So excited you're coming aboard! I went to chenzhou in 2010 and I'm so excited to be going back! I'm so glad you're coming again this year! Cant wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete