This Is Us

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crunch.

There are always things in life that you don't plan for.

I was reminded of this today as I was driving down Main Street.

A lady stopped very quickly in front of me to make a left turn.

And I ran out of braking space.

Crunch.

No, I wasn't playing with my phone/the radio/etc. in case you were wondering.

I don't do those things while driving because they cause accidents.

But with my (horrible) luck with cars, I still rear-ended her.

Cue the cop and BOTH of my parents coming to help us out.

Like always, Dad knew the cop.

He actually helped coach my brother's football team and taught him to "long snap".

Whatever that means.

No tickets, no injuries, just a very sore and shaken up me.





Poor Sophie....

No comments:

Post a Comment