This Is Us

Blog Archive

Followers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wow. Part 2

So this morning as I was getting ready for church I was looking at the calendar.

And I realized that at this time next week, it will be Mother's day, and we will be eating breakfast with everyone for celebration.

Wow.

And after breakfast we embark on a CRAZY busy week before we head off to Florida for our cruise on Saturday.

The week goes like this:

Monday: 10 am hair appointment for me, driving to Camdenton to file and get our official marriage license so we can get on the cruise boat. To Rolla that night

Tuesday: Stop by the furniture store and pick up the furniture we bought while playing grown up. Head to STL to celebrate Josh's 8th grade graduation.

Wednesday: Head from my parents house to Edwardsville to get the last few things from the girls' apartment. Then head to the health dept. for me to get my last Hep A shot for China. (I want to cry thinking about it! I HATE needles.) Back to Rolla.

Thursday: Hang out in Rolla and organize things for moving in.

Friday: Head BACK to STL to babysit our nephews that evening and stay at the parents' house for our flight out in the morning.

Saturday: Head to the airport, and hop a flight to Florida, stay the night in Ft. Lauderdale.

Sunday: FINALLY get on the cruise ship!

Wow. I am SO ready for a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment