This Is Us

Blog Archive

Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Not So Looney Anymore!

I'm writing from the blogger app on my phone.

I LOVE that they finally came out with one!

Anyways, I'm poolside waiting for the kiddos to be done swimming, or the pool to close, whichever comes first.

I was in the hot tub but that thing was overly hot! So now I'm just hanging out.

Bed soon and then the craziness officially begins!

Oh, and I need to do my nails at some point. Whatever.

It's fun to just sit and watch Jenna and Josh swim.

Everyone says to enjoy every moment, so I'm trying my best!

Even though sleep sounds the most enjoyable.

I'll be in the lobby from about 11:30 to 1 tomorrow greeting people and giving hugs and directions.

I absolutely can NOT wait to see my grandparents.

Everyone else too, but you know...they're Grandma and Grandpa

The guys golf at 10:30, and hopeful at some point I'll get to take Landon to feed the fish on the dock.

That's another thing that I'm SO looking forward to; Landon's excitement and awe as he sees the lake.

This is my third post from today.

I know it may get annoying for people to read, but this is kind of like my way of remembering and processing.

So yeah. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment