This Is Us

Blog Archive

Followers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Wedding Weekend Part 1

Okay, so I am sitting in my room, Friday night, and all festivities are over for the night.

I should be sleeping, because Diana is coming at 6:30am to start hair.  Ouch.

But my brain is SO wound from such a busy day that I can't even begin to rest.

So I'm writing.

The rehearsal went great and so did dinner.

Landon LOVED the "amazing boat"!

And here is my shameless plug for Half-Sauced Barbecue in Osage Beach, MO.

If you're ever in the area, go eat there.

For sure.

And then you can call me and thank me.

ITS SO GOOD.

They surprised us with a photo slide  show that they put together on the sly.

It was cute.

Good job brother in law!

Then everyone went to hang out in the suite.

It was so fun seeing everyone talking and laughing and getting to know each other!

Absolutely blissful.

Tired, but blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment