This Is Us

Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Looney Bride Part 2


See this little number with the semi-wierd eyes?

I feel like this little guy looks how I feel.

Excited for 4 days from now,

But wierded out about getting there.

I've heard many people say that marriage teaches you a lot about yourself.

I have only been married for negative 4 days,

And I have learned something.

I am now a professional procrastinator.

I didn't used to be like this.

If you knew me in high school, I always got my homework and projects done right away,

and turned in on time.

But that is no longer me.

I have been studying off and on all day.

By that I mean look over a few chemistry equations and then find 2 or 3 things SO important that I had to put away my studying and tend to it.

Is it important stuff?

Mostly.

But it says something about my level of dislike and procrastination of Chemistry when I would rather iron my dress for the wedding rehearsal than study.

I HATE IRONING.

But I hate chemistry more.

On the plus side, it will be ALL DONE tomorrow around 1!! 

PTL!

In other news, we are only $500 away from my trip to China being fully supported.

Wow. I am so thankful.

And as Mom said, "Man, it must mean that you REALLY need to go if almost all the money is raised already!"

The final amount is due by the beginning of June.

I'm praying it comes in sooner, so that this Looney Bride doesn't become "Looney Wife"

4 DAYS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment