This Is Us

Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One Day "Ja-mericans"

Okay, so I am just going to start off by saying that I LOVE Jamaica.

LOVE.

I'd go there again in a heartbeat.

Coming in to port

Tish, our guide

Chad being Bob Marley at the rest stop on the way to Ocho Rios

Getting lunch at Dunn's River Falls

LOVE the view.
Jerk chicken, salad, and rice and red beans.


Jamaicans are crazy drivers.  

There was about 10 inches between our bus and this one as it passed.

And on the other side of us?

A steep drop off.

So at that point I stopped looking out the window for a while.

Tish told us to do this when we got worried about driving:

1. Take a deep breath

2. Turn away and close your eyes

3. And say "no problem"

Yes, they actually say that. All the time.

I have tons to say about going to Dunn's River, but I have to wait until we get pictures developed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment