This Is Us

Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

She vs. He, Part 1

Well, I think its about time I resurface into the blogosphere!

Since we've been married for 3 days, I think it is time to share the vast amounts of knowledge I have gained about marriage in that time.

We're practically experts.

Note to reader: I am totally kidding. I hope you read the two above lines with sarcasm.

I would like to share the things I've learned in a little series I'm starting today called "She vs. He".

I plan on making this series about observations on things you don't know about the other person until you live with them!

She: gets tired more easily when loading up the trailer and wants to rest.

He: sets out to load the trailer and car and not stop until its perfect.

She: doesn't care as much about toothpaste foam drying on the sink until the next morning when it gets cleaned.

He: does.

She: apparently makes funny faces while brushing her teeth.

He: feels the need to point this out!

She: definitely prefers when he drives.

He: is a blanket hog.

She: likes to sleep in normal temperatures.

He: likes to open the windows, turn on the fan, and sleep in Arctic Tundra temperatures.

That's all I've got so far, but I'm sure there will be more soon!

Love,
The Newlyweds

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how much you learn about one another in the first few days of marriage? It's fun, frustrating, challenging, and funny--all wrapped into one big ADVENTURE! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete