This Is Us

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Looney Bride, Part 3


Nothing says "going on a big adventure" like a luggage shot!

(and that's not even counting what I loaded yesterday!

And boy, are these next few weeks going to be just that!

I think I have packed everything but the kitchen sink.

Oh, wait, maybe that's somewhere in there too...

Kidding.

I am normally a very efficient and organized packer.

But given the busyness of the past few weeks, not so much.

But I guess as long as I have my wedding dress, I'm good right?

3 days out from the wedding, and we are on part 3 of the Looney Bride series.

Are you convinced I've got a few screws loose yet?

Anyways,

CHEMISTRY CLASS IS DONE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!

THANK YOU JESUS!

And right now I am stuffing some food down my throat before heading to Rolla to unload some house stuff and head to the lake with Chad and his Dad.

Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment