This Is Us

Followers

Sunday, January 26, 2014

One Month and One Day!

WE HAVE A CONTRACT ON A HOUSE!!

We will be homeowners in one month and one day!

(Well, as long as everything goes smoothly, which it should!)

And hopefully we will be moving in one month and nine days!

We have a LOT to pack and do before then!

My excitement for our home is slightly overshadowed by the idea of packing, moving, and setting up a home all while holding down a 45 hour per week job.

But its just slightly over shadowed.

I am having SO much fun on Pinterest finding ideas for our new home!

Not that anything needs to be done right away, just that I want to make a few changes that make it seem more like ours.

It will give me some projects to do while Chad launches his office approximately one week after we move.

Yikes.

An excited "yikes", but yikes all the same!

We are also preparing to be fur baby parents!

Chad is going to get me a dog!

Yesterday we went down the pet aisle at Sam's Club and I got WAY excited!

I have also been on petfinder.com looking at the dogs they have available for adoption.

My idea to adopt like 5 of my favorites is unfortunately not the wisest.

I just think they're so cute!

Anyways, it looks like our next few weeks will be filled with boxes, tape, and sharpies.

We are so blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment