This Is Us

Followers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Being a Big Loser..Week 3-4

BUMMER WEEK.

Not that it wasn't expected, I didn't eat well this week or have motivation of any time to go work out.

So I'm only down half a pound.

UGH.

I did a 30 minute Zumba workout last night as payback to my body for not getting smaller and lighter (haha.)

At least I didn't go up like I thought I might...

This week has just been extra hectic.

We put a bid on the house Friday, they countered, and we took the counter offer.

Monday, we had a termite and home inspection.

So after work Monday we flew down to Arnold to drop off our financial paperwork at the mortgage company and catch the second half of the inspection.

We now know that house like the back of our own hand.

The inspector was VERY thorough, to the point where I came DANGEROUSLY close to having a panic attack about all the things he brought up.

But then I calmed down when we got a copy of the report and most of the things he pointed out were minor fixes.

And the few things that are bigger, we are waiting to hear if the seller will fix.

Home buying is just as exhausting as it is exciting...and we haven't even started to pack yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment