This Is Us

Followers

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Being a Big Loser...Week 2-3

I knew this whole challenge was going to come with ups and downs, and this is a "down" moment.

I only lost a pound this week.

Boo.

You know when you feel like you're trying so hard?

Yeah, that's me.

But as Chad put it when I told him my progress for this week,

    "Its a marathon, not a sprint!"

And I agree.

But if I woke up tomorrow morning and another 5 pounds were magically gone, I would be totally cool with that.

I'm thankful for how supportive Chad is being throughout this process.

I truly don't know if I would stick with it if I didn't have my (manly) cheerleader!

In other news, last night we found a house.

And I want to buy it right now.

And apparently so do many other people, since it has been shown 17 times in the past 21 days.

Pray over this situation, friends.

Lots of changes are coming down the line, and we desperately want to follow where God leads!

No comments:

Post a Comment