This Is Us

Followers

Friday, January 2, 2015

It's 2015!



Happy 2016 from the Rucker family to you!

I always love the new year celebration. There's always excitement in the air and the feeling of a fresh start. 

While it may be a stretch for us to stay up late and greet the new year, we did it! 

Mostly because we were both in the middle of working on projects. 

Ushering the new year in with my husband and being crafty was perfect! 

With the new year, we got to look over our goals from last year and check off the ones we achieved, and evaluate the ones we didn't. 

And then my favorite part, we started planning ones to reach by the new year next year. 

We have SO much to look forward to in the upcoming year, and at the same time a lot to accomplish. 

Now we have a plan in place and can get started! 

One of my goals this year is to blog more consistently. Not just with pictures, either! 

And so here I started. A day later than I intended to. 

But I have the whole year to work on this, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment