This Is Us

Followers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Being a Big Loser...The Halfway Point.

So we've reached the halfway mark.

And of course this is the week I went up.

.4 pounds, but STILL.

I have been doing Zumba 3 days a week and trying to stay under 1600 calories per day.

Maybe I'll just tell myself that muscle weighs more than fat and I'm getting Zumba muscles.

Right? Right?!

(Update: I weighed again and was down .8 from last week. How does that happen!?)

Either way, I am a little disappointed, but that is definitely overshadowed by the fact that we close on our house in EIGHT DAYS!

The financing deadline is tomorrow too.

At least we have started the packing process.

With Chad being off work Monday and only working part of yesterday, today, and tomorrow, he gets to do a big bulk of packing.

Lucky him! Haha.

I am helping in the evenings so that is good.

He will soon being finding out where his office will be located. We should know by the beginning of next week, which is great because I want to know!

This week on the weight loss/healthy lines, we are adding in protein shakes for breakfast instead of skipping breakfast (Chad) or whatever is quick and semi-healthy (Me).

(Chad is starting to drink them too)

Hopefully this will help me get less hungry!

Well, and it's convenient to take along with us wherever we are going.

Because it's not like life is hectic right now or anything!

(HA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment