This Is Us

Followers

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sooo...What's next?

I AM A GRADUATE!

HALLELUJAH, thank you JESUS I made it!

So, what's next?

Work. Lots of work at the shop.

Until May, of course.

Then Chad graduates.

Then we move back to the STL area.

Then on 6-17 (Happy anniversary Mom and Dad!) he starts working for Edward Jones.

And I will be getting a job.

And most of all, I will be starting classes to get my travel agent certification!

YAY!

The travel bug is genetic, apparently.

And hopefully now I can turn my favorite hobby into a career!

I'll be finished with courses in 3-6 months, depending on my pace, and then getting a grown up job!

I told my boss today that I keep thinking life will slow down, and then it laughs and hits the accelerator.

So true.

So, yeah.

That's our next few steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment